Tagsadms.sw bts-link bugs bugtracker coclico codendi debbugs debian debian-en debian-fr DOAP floss forge fusionforge gforge Gnome HELIOS hephaistos interoperability libre linked data linked open data LSM lsm2010 mantis ontology open source opinion org-mode OSLC oslc-cm package phpgroupware PicoForge planetforge presentation pts python RDF RMLL rmll2010 semantic web software twiki udd
- Untitled 23/04/2014Me fais spammer par téléphone par des numéros non masqués, et ma mutuelle ne peut me rappeler car elle a un numéro masqué #wtf
- Untitled 22/04/2014La mutuelle qui accuse réception par mail d'un mail, et te dit qu'elle te répondra par courrier postal... Hé, les gars, on est en #2014 !
- Untitled 19/04/2014Toujours le même foutage de gueule sur le contrat Open Bar Microsoft au ministère de la Défense http://www.april.org/secret-defense-pour-le-contrat-open-bar-avec-microsoft
- Untitled 19/04/2014Did I dream ? I used to use "!" to flag messages in #notmuch in #emacs... now gone ? :-/
- Untitled 18/04/2014Thanks to the kind colleagues at #Inria, we've had a good #FusionForge meeting today. Much talk and few commits, but necessary once in a while, to better get an overview of the project's who/where/when etc.Now, let's declarare vacation for a week... when I'm back at work, my TODO pretends I'll try and upgrade our forge ;)
- Untitled 18/04/2014On my way to the #FusionForge Paris meeting today at #inria
- Untitled 15/04/2014OK, fusionforge, you now have 90 more Gigs, don't come back asking for more ;-) OpenNebula rulez, but too bad Debian's version is so old :-/
- Untitled 15/04/2014/me discovers cp --sparse=always ... learn something new everyday
- Untitled 14/04/2014Wondering how to attach a new disk/image to a running VM with OpenNebula 3.4. Tomorrow's fun plan ;-)
- Untitled 13/04/2014Indeed, it's fortunate that the servers we connect to run free software... at least if flawed proprietary clients connect to them, us free software users aren't affected... if IIS was the norm, we'd be in far way more trouble.
- Untitled 23/04/2014
Tag Archives: debian
I’ve gotten fed up with Gnome flashback session annoyances on Debian testing, so, for a bit more than a month now I’m running XFCE 4. So far so good. YMMV but if you’ve not made the switch to Gnome 3′s … Continue reading
I’ve been investigating the generation of WebID profiles for Debian project members for some time.
Presented “Generating Linked Data descriptions of Debian packages in the Debian PTS” at the Paris Mini DebConf
I have made a presentation at the Paris MinDebconf 2012 about the work I’ve done to bring more semantic meta-data to the Debian PTS (see previous posts). Here are my slides : Generating Linked Data descriptions of Debian packages in … Continue reading
I’ve gotten fed up with Evolution‘s bugs and slowness. Even though I experience less problems than some weeks ago since I’ve applied a patch related to locks in e-d-s, Evolution has now become really too slow… and given that my … Continue reading
I have generated a new GPG key (4096R/7C5BB6A5) associated to my “personal” identity, for the needs of my application as Debian Developer. Therefore, the old key (1024D/B4C5F37F) will soon be retired. If you happen to meet me, I’d be glad … Continue reading
À l’invitation des associations AIESEC et MiNET, Stefano Zacchiroli, leader du projet Debian interviendra sur le campus de Télecom & Management SudParis à Évry, le jeudi 24/02/2011, à 15h, pour faire une conférence intitulée “Debian: 17 ans de logiciel libre, … Continue reading
Report on “Debbugs – New developments in the ongoing struggle against bugs” by Don Armstrong at Debconf
Here are some notes I took about the lecture “Debbugs – New developments in the ongoing struggle against bugs” by Don Armstrong at Debconf 10 (that I watched from the stream). Note that the slides are at : http://rzlab.ucr.edu/debian/debbugs_presentation_debconf10.pdf, and … Continue reading
This is a quick report and notes about the great presentation made at DebConf on “Distributed bug tracking for Debian with SD” by Christine Spang (http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/591.en.html) Hopefully, the slides are gonna be published soon, but in the meantime, you have … Continue reading